And I now completely understand why everyone hates Hans. I didn’t want to. I even said out loud “so that’s why Tumblr hates him.”
Idina Menzel on Disney’s Frozen
4 months ago I posted this picture….
….. as tribute to those women who gave voice to all 13 Disney princess.
I’m about to post a similar picture but as tribute to those men who gave voice to the princesses male companions, that is the Disney princes.
Now. I ask to not judge (or make any…
Voices of The Disney Princes. Link to the Princesses.
- Harry Stockwell (1902 - 1984)Speaking and Singing voice of The Prince (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,1937)
- William Phipps and Mike Douglas (1925 - 2006) Speaking voice and Singing voice of The Prince/Charming (Cinderella, 1950)
- Bill Shirley (1921 - 1989) Speaking and Singing voice of Phillip (Sleeping Beauty, 1959)
- Christopher Daniel Barnes. Speaking voice of Eric (The Little Mermaid, 1989)
- Robby Benson. Speaking and Singing voice of The Beast/Adam (Beauty and the Beast, 1991)
- Scott Weinger and Brad Kane. Speaking voice and Singing voice of Aladdin (Aladdin, 1992)
- Mel Gibson. Speaking and Singing voice of John Smith (Pocahontas, 1995)
- BD Wong and Donny Osmond. Speaking voice and Singing voice of Li Shang (Mulan, 1998)
- Bruno Campos. Speaking and Singing voice of Naveen (The Princess and The Frog, 2009)
- Zachary Levi. Speaking and Singing voice of Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert (Tangled, 2010)
- Jonathan Groff. Speaking and Singing voice of Kristoff (Frozen, 2013)
- Santino Fontana. Speaking and Singing voice of Hans (Frozen, 2013)
Song of the day:
Let It Go - Idina Menzel
From the new Disney movie Frozen - which, although I think it could have been a lot better, is still a must-see, for the music if not for the great plot twist at the end. (Let’s be real, Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel are the voices of the two princesses, that’s really all the reason you need to go watch it)
Follow me for daily song recommendations!
i teared up so hard when this started playing its so beautiful
this guy ruined my life
Oaken: “Big Summer blowout! Have our swimming suits, clogs, and sun balm of my own invention!”